Friend hiking up BT


50 minute sessions are $120. Longer sessions can be arranged on request. My fees are tax-exempt.

Insurance coverage

My services are covered under most extended health plans. If you wish to work with me, please check with your insurance provider to confirm your plan covers the services of Registered Social Workers (RSWs). 

If you’d like to work with me and your plan does not cover RSWs, please contact me anyway: I can provide you a letter requesting coverage from your provider.

Medical Expense Tax Credit

If you are seeing a physician for help with your mental health, my services are eligible for the federal Medical Expense Tax Credit. You can learn more here.

Please contact me beforehand if you are planning on claiming this credit. Eligibility requires collaboration between you, your physician, and myself.